Friday, April 13, 2007

New Layout

There wasn't a huge need to revamp the layout, but my eyes were hurting from staring at all the white, which probably means everyone else was too. I also had to update parts of my blogroll (thx Megan), which gave me the impetus to spend the last two hours doing this.

If I was better with HTML and CSS, it would've been done a lot quicker and with a bit more sophistication. But then, if you were looking for sophistication in this blog, you clearly made the wrong turn at Albequerque. Hopefully, these colour schemes will also be much easier on the eyes.

5 comments:

Matthew said...

I liked the minimalism of the old page. I also don't like change.

Oh well, I'll get used to it.

blackhole said...

I liked the minimalism too. But the white, as I said, was hurting my eyes too much, which was mainly self-inflicted because I stare at the computer so much.

I'm still trying to maintain that minimalist asthetic as much as possible. It won't turn into a garrish myspace-type page anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

I really like the new colours! Tres jolie. But then, I'm always partial to blue. I'm really predictable. :)

Anyway: cool, Calvin!

Anonymous said...

It's not flashy and shiny enough! Channel your inner magpie!

blackhole said...

Ha ha, thx Megan. I'm a friend of the blue as well.

Andria, there will be no channeling of magpie at anytime.