Tuesday, October 09, 2007

First Day at Work

Nothing eventful ever really happens on a person's first day at work, which I think is a good sign. I have a better idea of what I'll be doing, if not exactly how I go about doing all the projects that I'll eventually be assigned to. Still, I'm more interested in what I'll be doing, even if it's not exactly where I want to go (because assigning civic addresses is such exhilarating planning work, I assure you). While I don't expect to be able to blog about my job on a regular basis (if only because I doubt there'll be that many interesting stories), I'll also be trying to avoid blogging at work, since it's a definite sign that I'm slacking off.


Apparently, Friday is Pajama Day, so that may or may not be interesting...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut up! I used to love pyjama day at high school...I knew I should have been an urban planner....
Danna

Matthew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthew said...

Pajama Day?! Are you serious?

I thought pajama day was lame when we were in high-school.

Professionalism at work declines even further.

I would wear a suit.