Tuesday, May 09, 2006

May Days

The term's over, summer's arriving, and it doesn't seem like I've much to show for it. It's been a strange year all around, but it's neither good nor bad, just strange. Much of my friends have already left for distant shores (well, cities, anyways) while others will soon be leaving (lookin' at you, Karen and Jenny) such that I will probably not see them as frequently as I used to this year ever again. Again, neither good nor bad, but it's nostalgic moments like this that I know I'm just procrastinating.

I've been meaning to post something critically but nothing's really stood out. A lot more urban and environmental issues seem to have come up as of late (at least in the Toronto Star anyhow), which while doesn't automatically create solutions, at least we're discussing and thinking about them. I've even started reading the Condo and Home section in the Star as of late because of pieces on LEED and environmental technology.

No comments: