Sunday, September 25, 2005

Taking out the garbage

Taking out the garbage is usually a Friday job (see the West Wing...and my garbage day is ACTUALLY Friday too), but it's been Homecoming so I'm a little behind:

- I guess I'm as surprised as everyone else how quickly Queen's distanced itself from Radler. But good on you, Queen's. I can actually be pleased with the administration for once.

-It's a privilege for Mac/Linux users to listen to CDs on their computer now?! This is PC DISCRIMINATION!!!

-My first encounter with Cradle to Cradle design. Or at the very least, an idea that asks not how our manufactured products will have minimal impact on the environment, but how it can improve upon it.

-My friend Matt can do this but I've been trying to figure it out on my own...now I've a handy guide to help me along!

-The CBC lockout needs to END!!! I miss This is Wonderland, The Newsroom, and even the odd episode of The Hour. Granted, I don't watch the CBC too often, but for Andria's sake, bring back CBC Radio!

No comments: