Thursday, December 22, 2005

Add this to your blogroll...RIGHT NOW!

Boing Boing is probably the best blog I've started reading in the last 6 months. Not because of it's insightful analysis but because the stuff that get's posted are either ridiculous and hilarious. Here's a sampler as my Christmas present to you:

New Swiss Money has AIDS, A fetus, and skull

Cute Overload...seriously...

Everything You Know About Sex Is Wrong...WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Waiter, there's a rooster in my Soup!

Droidel, Droidel, Droidel (You heard me)

Park(ing) in San Francisco

Who steals a Penguin...seriously? It's like someone throwing a shoe...

Trouble with the Little Red Book

Fish With Two Mouths...GROSS!

If not one of these stories appeal to you...then I can't help ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope that the stealing of penguins happens no where near as often as the throwing of shoes, since the latter happens almost every day....unless of course sandals don't count.

blackhole said...

Katie,

Of course sandals don't count...