Thursday, March 16, 2006

Finding a meme behind my links

This is what I get for not going through my blogroll frequently enough. Freeman, before going on his world tour, tagged me with this meme before leaving and because I haven't been checking my blogroll these last few months, I completely missed it. So is a meme still a meme if there's a break in the tag is a few months late? I don't know, but I do know for certain that this is merely a distraction and not a hobby:


Four jobs I’ve had

  • busboy (mmm....garbage and maggots...)
  • golf ball handler (mmm...toxic paints and metal cleansers...)
  • field work assistant (mmm...blackflies and demented squirrels...)
  • copy centre employee (mmm...papercuts and toner...)

Four movies I can watch over and over

  • Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
  • The Usual Suspects
  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • Dogma


Four places I have lived

  • Aurora, Ontario
  • Hong Kong, British Territory (I left in '87)
  • Scarborough, Ontario
  • Kingston, Ontario

Four TV shows I love to watch

  • The Daily Show
  • This is Wonderland
  • The Simpsons
  • Corner Gas

Four places I have been on vacation

  • Calgary
  • Florence
  • Halifax (when we weren't working, it WAS a vacation)
  • Kingston (when I'm not doing schoolwork...)


Four websites I visit daily

Four of my favourite foods

  • BBQ buns
  • Chocolate
  • Curry
  • White Mountain Ice Cream in Kingston


Four places I would rather be right now

  • In the Rockies on a hike with Moni and Jess
  • At a live concert with the Decemberists
  • Sailing to the Galapagos, retracing the voyage of the Beagle
  • In my bed, asleep.

Four bloggers I am tagging

...distraction ended. Back to work, y'all!