Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Dreams

There are definitely interesting news I want to blog about, but frankly, I need to keep my posts nice and short. So my peanut-gallery analysis will have to wait until after exams and papers are due (unless something utterly incredible drops on my lap).

I'm typing in a what appears to be blustery day and I couldn't care one bit. The last few days feels like it's been a dream, and not the ones where I'm being chased in an underground parking lot by vampires and the people running beside me are Matt and Lou Diamond Phillips. No, this is one of those dreams that I just don't want to wake up from because it feels too damn nice and that pile of work on my desk just doesn't want to get done. oh well. Here's to the joys of December and the winters of Canada.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Please tell me that I'm not the 'Matt' in the crazy vampire dream.