Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Wait, is that the Sun?

Today was a good day mainly because I didn't allow myself to think about the tasks to come for the next few weeks so I enjoyed a fully stress-free day. Went grocery shopping, browsed through CDs, go mindless in class, plan to go see a movie that may be good or bad...it was that kind of day.

You know what, I can't believe how good that feels? It's been a while since I've had a day like this. Granted, I probably won't have one for the next little while, but that's ok. I wonder though, does it take months of being stressed out to make me appreciate the times when I'm not?

Tonight was a lot of fun too, being with someone who just makes you feel so good and comfortable and relaxed. I hope I was able to do the same...

But the sun set, the day came to an end, and soon the sun will rise and work will have to get done. And for the first time in a while, I can accept that.

No comments: