Sunday, January 02, 2005

Would my hand still be broken?

For those of you who went to high school with me, or just any high school, this was probably the time when you were introduced to the time-waster and distraction known as pen-spinning. Basically, you spin your pen around your thumb. For those of us who could do it, it was a way to keep busy after wasting hours learning how to do it. For those who couldn't, it was pure frustration.

Now, for those of you in my Grade 11 English class, you may remember how me and Matt did it ALL the time. So much so, that our very good and very funny english teacher, Mr. Dunlop, once threatened to break my hand if I spun my pen one more time.

And that was just for spinning it around my thumb. My question is, would he have let it go and be impressed if I could do any of THIS, or would he just not only break my hand, but the rest of my arm to go along with it?

No comments: