Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A new mission

The blog has never had a particular focus because I wanted to be able to write about whatever the hell I damn well please. And while I haven't consciously avoided discussing planning issues, there certainly is a lack of posts regarding my chosen profession. I've definitely become quite interested in various aspects (though you wouldn't know by how well THIS term was...) though I don't think I've found quite the right item yet to post. But soon.

In the meantime, I search far and wide in the blogosphere for planning-related blogs. While City Comforts has been my anchor, I certainly want more variety. I also don't believe as I did previously about environmental blogs, that there aren't any out there. They are. They just have to be found.

No comments: