Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Sunbeam

I've noticed that since the start of my masters program (or possibly since the start of my adult life, I'm not sure which) I've been drifting around in a state of confusion, lacking a certain focus, if you will. While I am concerned about this state of...aimlessness, it does certainly provide a good contrast to moments of clarity when I am exposed to them.

And this afternoon, I was given one such moment of clarity. And it felt refreshing during that time. So I do have to thank that little ray of sunshine that pierced through those clouds ever so briefly.

It's good to see the Sun every once in a while.

2 comments:

Cameron Smith said...

It's good to hear that Calvin... sometimes a momentary epiphany is enough to keep you going through weeks of otherwise drudgery.

Cameron Smith said...

The key is figuring out what's the right spot to put yourself in so they happen as often as possible.