Tuesday, November 30, 2004

It was extra-ordinary, extraordinary

So I spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday holed up in my room writing a paper (yes, god forbid, I know) that just fuelled my silent rage as I tried in vain to reduce the terribleness within it as much as possible. Then, only waking up this morning because Matt woke me up, I got to prepare for a day where I was given the privilege to give a presentation finished at 1am the night before. The only hope I had was that nobody poke so many holes in it that the Swiss would have to sue me for copyright infringement.

But it doesn't matter now. Because once again, the Joel Plaskett Emergency rocked the grad club tonight while I just absorbed his energy, surrounded by die-hard fans and the newly initiated. It's now 2:37am and I'm blogging about it. Tonight made everything all worthwhile.

The only thing that could've made this night extra-ordinary (extraordinary, as it were) was if she was there with me...

No comments: